What we know:
- Alex was previously neutered.
- Alex is a young adult cat and his neuter surgery was not done recently.
- When found, Alex was thin and wounded but his fur was not severely matted and was in fair condition.
- Alex was very comfortable with people but extremely anxious around other animals.
- One year ago …
- I am a kitten and I am happy because I am going home. There is a family who loves me.
- 6 months ago …
- I am growing into a handsome young man. I try really hard to be a good boy.
- 2 months ago …
- My family put me outside. My tummy makes a lot of noise because I am hungry. Maybe I am not as big and strong as I used to be?
- 7 weeks ago…
- An animal attacked me! I have a big gash by my shoulder. It hurts really bad. There is lots of blood. I am weak, tired, and very scared.
- March 23, 2022
- A nice man is putting me in a truck. The man took me to a noisy building. I do not like that but the people are giving me medicine and I am starting to feel sleepy.
- March 24, 2022
- Yesterday was weird. I can see that someone fixed my cut so it feels better. Still skinny; I only weigh 6 1/2 pounds now.
- March 28, 2022
- There is a lady here who says she is going to find a really great home for me where I will always be loved and safe. I would really like that.
- April 27, 2022
- Foster mom said that she found the perfect family for me. My Mom’s name is Hannah and my Dad’s name is Matt. Do you know what else? I am big and strong again. I weigh over 9 pounds and my cut has almost totally gone away. Foster mom says I am a rock star … don’t know what that means but I think it’s all good.
- May 1, 2022
- I am home now with my new Mom and Dad! I have a brother who is a big, gigantic rabbit. He is really nice; our favorite thing to do together is watch TV… Look at all my toys and the cool cat tree. Mom and Dad give me so much attention; they love to play with me. I am home again where I know I will be loved for my whole life!